Happy Hanukkah Caturday. It’s the fourth day of Hanukkah and Raja and Zoe have really gotten into the spirit of the holiday. (At least Raja has.). They looked fascinated as we lit candles. Not so sure I liked that fascination. I can still remember Octagon hopping up on the Sabbath table and igniting his tail on the Sabbath candles. That could have been a very tragic event, but fortunately, I grabbed him and put it out before he even felt it. For the picture, I used Lunapic Space filter. I thought it looked pretty cool.
Here is the original. I love the shadow the plate casts on the wall and the reflection of the candle in the picture of the lady.
I couldn’t resist posting this enigmatic picture of Raja on the table. As you can see, he sleep sits. I used Lunapic Brave filter for this one. I like the intense orange in Raja’s fur and the blue contrast of the room.
This is the original. I got a cool one of him lying down on the table, too.
Zoe couldn’t be bothered posing for me. She had to groom in front of the fireplace instead.
And this is the original of Zoe. Can you tell that this is Zoe?
The pressure is really on now. I go to a Bar Mitzvah for my twin Grandsons and my Granddaughters Wedding in February. Her sister loves Dr Who. I have only been working on a Tardis quilt for her for three years after all kinds of problems with it. I’m finally all but finished with it. The front is an easy log cabin, but the reverse is a very complex hexagonal double quilt representing the Tardis interior. I’m finally down to adding the binding. Probably only one more days work. This is the front of the quilt. I used the Lunapic Acid filter. I love the blue patterns in the image. Of course I want to celebrate at the Bar Mitzvah and Wedding, but I am also really looking forward to giving this to my other Granddaughter.
And here is the original. Of course I want to celebrate at the Bar Mitzvah and Wedding, but I am also really looking forward to giving this to my other Granddaughter.
Robby Sweet requested to see the back of the quilt. Here is the back that was so difficult to construct. It could have been easier had I constructed it in wedges and assembled those rather than in layers as I did. Nevertheless, I Love the way it turned out.